clkbooks

Books & Chocolate

Oh, and I love chocolate.

By Your Side

By Your Side - Kasie West

While this wasn't my favorite Kasie West book to date, it was still an enjoyable read. I appreciate that she tried to tackle an anxiety disorder in this book with the main character, Autumn. I also liked how Autumn eventually realized she was often making choices to please other people, rather than because it was what she really wanted.

I just didn't feel these characters had as much depth as some of those in her other books. I also had to reach pretty far to accept how Jeff ends up reacting to the whole situation.

Regardless, Kasie West is still an author I intend to read and follow - especially when I need a light, feel-good story.