clkbooks

Books & Chocolate

Oh, and I love chocolate.

Winter

Winter - Marissa Meyer

Winter is the final installment of the Lunar Chronicles series. I'm so happy this final book didn't let me down. While I did feel it was a bit longer than it needed to be (lots of filler with repetitive information), I thought it was a satisfying ending to the story that remained true to the series as a whole. This book did get a bit more into the romances of the characters, but that was a bit expected. And it didn't really overshadow the 'defeat Lavana' plot -- but I think that also contributed to the extra length.

Overall I highly recommend this series if you're looking for a fun, feel-good story with strong female leads.