clkbooks

Books & Chocolate

Oh, and I love chocolate.

Cress

Cress - Marissa Meyer

So far, Cress is my favorite of the Lunar Chronicles. I have to say I have a bit of a book-crush on Thorne. He is just so freaking adorable! And match him with the quirky personality of Cress... ahh (insert big sappy grin emoji)

Really, this book was just so much FUN! I can't tell you how many times I giggled out loud - which rarely happens to me while reading!

I've been pleasantly surprised by this whole series. It's been a long time since I haven't been let down by the subsequent books. I've been listening to these on audiobooks downloaded from my library. The narrator does a fantastic job, but I'm enjoying them so much and want to share them with my daughter when she gets a bit older, so I'm just going to have to purchase the box set for the personal bookshelf :)

Let's hope I didn't just stick my foot in my mouth and jinx it for the final book, Winter. I hope it doesn't fall short of the other books for me!