clkbooks

Books & Chocolate

Oh, and I love chocolate.

The Prince

The Prince - Kiera Cass

So... I read the three main books in this series (The Selection, The Elite, The One) before reading The Prince. Maybe that was my issue, I don't know. I just felt that the only thing this book offered was a different PoV.

Don't get me wrong - I knew it was an alternate PoV book, but I was hoping for something new! If I had read it before the second book in the series maybe I would have enjoyed it more. I just feel that I had already learned the things explained about Maxon in this book from the other three novels.

Luckily, this was a digital rental from my library!

In general, I found the Selection series to be entertaining. I'll probably read the next book in the series when it comes out. Although, I don't think I'll read any of the other novellas for the series.