clkbooks

Books & Chocolate

Oh, and I love chocolate.

Not Quite Enough

Not Quite Enough  - Catherine Bybee

Part of my lower review could be because I was hoping for something different in this book. I wanted to read a light love story. This was a love story, but it was a little more than light and for me it seemed to focus more on the natural disaster and Monica's issues with her job than the process of Monica and Trent falling in love.

I get that there was instant connection between Monica and Trent. Most romance books have that element and I was kind of looking for that. However, even though they spent time together, they didn't really spend quality time together. How did they actually fall in love - or at least validate their insta-love? I liked both main characters, but I didn't really feel their connection on the level that the author probably wanted me to feel.

I'd probably read more by this author, but not for a while.